Technical Sales Lead
Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
You will be the Team Leader for our team of account managers in Norway and responsible for marketing and sales of our Well Services services and products. We would like our Account Manager to to follow up on customers and suppliers, and to the Team to ensure capability to perform the work. In addition you will continuously contribute to support ongoing opportunities and develop new.
As Technical Sales Lead you are a part of the Business Development group of Well Services Norway, and it is expected that your are committed to our overall targets and strategy for the company.
- Identifying customers and negotiating deals to achieve set monthly sales targets
- Develop sales plans, account strategies, new market development plans, sales policies, etc., monitor and ensure continuing sales growth and profitability
- Present company products and services to current and potential clients
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity
- Carry out market research and surveys
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Ensure comprehensive and timely handover of new deals and POs to Operations and Finance Teams
- Act as key focal point between client and operations team for all key accounts in your area
- Identify new technology focused products and services to add to the portfolio.
- Initiate and participate in product development & new technology projects together with WS team and/or external resources
- Assist in preparation of business cases where needed
- Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of common drilling, liner hanger, wellbore cleanup, fishing, P&A or completion technologies
- Detailed knowledge of market pricing with ability to prepare high quality quotations.
- Solid understanding of contractual terms and conditions related to well services
- Dedicated to providing great customer service and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Strong IT skills with experience in CRM applications
- Minimum of 10 years’ direct experience in operations, sales and account management within well services (drilling, completion, Well Intervention or P&A)
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and / or comprehensive experience within well services
- Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Flexible home office opportunities
- Add benefits for your location (mobile phone, home internet connection, welfare benefits)
Contact person: Arnt Joar Arnøy
Contact number: +4792025172
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.