System Administrator HR
Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
Odfjell Technology is apeople company, and people data management is critical to ensuring goodbusiness management.
This position is part of the HR Center of Excellence team filled with talents in many specialist roles with global responsibilities. Our HR Technology team is an integral part of the company infrastructure,supporting multiple companies with approximately 3500 employees through a shared service model.
As part of our team you will bean important contributor to data-driven processes and critical data management thatis fundamental to how we operate our business. The world of data is growing and we are growing with it. We want you to bring your competency and motivation to our group, and learn with us.
We work closely with other system administrators within disciplines across IT, Finance, SCM, Projects, Maintenanceand Business Improvement. Our team is spread across Norway and the Philippines. You will besurrounded by good discussion partners in a friendly and modern workplace in Kokstad. We offer flexibility to work from home office but like to work together at least 3 days a week.
- Responsible for maintaining technical HR solutions within IFS system
- Primary contact with HR discipline area regarding use of the HR system and support
- Collaborate with Architects and Solution Leads on improvement of IFS HR module
- Facilitate and participate in improvement processes related to the HR area and user access
- Interact with other system administrators and superusers regarding IFS cross-functional issues
- Share knowledge and train superusers within the HR tools.
- Develop reports using SQL or Microsoft, other relevant tools, depending on skill set/training
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- We imagine you are an excellent HR, IT, or business administrator with a hands-on interest in data management systems and processes, problem solving and helping others.
- Formal university education at minimum Bachelor level
- Minimum 5 years work experience with administrative systems and processes, as superuser from ERP system (like IFS, SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday, etc)
- Experience from IT or Human Resources work processes is an advantage
- Solid English, both spoken and in writing. Norwegian speaker is an advantage, but not required if technical skills are high
- Understanding of use of reporting/query tools/use of SQL is an advantage
- Project management capability for smaller projects is helpful
- Area able to live and work in Bergen without a need for work visa, exceptions may be made for internal candidates only.
- Solution and improvement mindset
- High collaboration skills
- Structured and systematic in work approach
- Sense of responsibility and quality focus
- Genuine interest in continuous learning of new skills or technology
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth, development, and promotion
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Flexible home office opportunities
- Mobile phone, home internet
- Access to fun company activities
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.
Contact person: Holly Røkenes
Contact number: 93016774