Supply Chain Management Specialist
Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
We are now looking for a Supply Chain Management Specialist to join our Well Services team in Norway (work location Stavanger or Bergen).
The ideal candidate have:
· Strong educational background with minimum a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline area or documented extensive experience in the field
· 7+ years working in oil & gas service industry with SCM, Project Management, Sales & BD, or relevant technical or support disciplines
· Extensive commercial project experience
· Proven relationship management skills and ability to build business partnerships.
· Understanding of operating in international business environment
· Total cost understanding of equipment and services
· Market knowledge and relationship to key major suppliers
· Strong knowledge of the offshore drilling / oil industry
· Proven Negotiation skills
· Very good cooperation and communication skills and be able to work accurately and systematically.
· Strong customer service orientation
· Able to manage multiple interfaces with and meet internal customer needs
· Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvements.
· Strategic thinking, business acumen, change management, and influencing skills.
· Good knowledge of IT tools and systems within area of responsibility
· Good knowledge of English, both written and oral, including excellent presentation skills
Your duties as SCM Specialist will consist of:
· Support and ensure alignment with OTL’s strategic objectives
· Develop and maintain an efficient supply chain structure to best utilize Well Services resources and capabilities
· Work closely with key contributors globally to identify Make/Buy opportunities and improvement initiative
· Responsible for developing commercial requirements for new products and services
· Market Analysis & Spend Analysis
· Risk Assessment
· Work closely with the operations teams to support strategic sourcing projects, cross-functional/cross-product line projects and bids
· Support key internal stakeholders across the business to ensure operational success
· Identify opportunities for operational excellence and cost saving
· Manage relevant frame agreements to make fit for Well Services operations
· Evaluate contractual requirements for “3rd party services”
· Coordinate due diligence and prequalification processes on new suppliers
· Support SCM with negotiation planning
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
-Learning and development support
-Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
-Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
-Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
-Flexible home office opportunities
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.
Contact person: Inger-Anne Flydal
Contact number: 95773574