Our vision is to use our heritage and expertise to support the energy transition, in parallel with delivering high quality products within the current oil & gas industry. Our mission is to safely deliver services and technology which reduce time, costs, and carbon emissions.
Odfjell Engineering is part of Odfjell Technology, with teams of highly skilled multidiscipline engineers, project managers, package responsible engineers and support functions located in Bergen, Stavanger, Aberdeen and in Manila.
Odfjell Engineering is experiencing an increase in activity within our portfolio, and we are therefore looking for motivated, proactive, and ambitious candidates to join our team in Bergen. As a Junior Planner you will be part of managing projects from concept to completion, participate and contribute to tasks like:
Job description/Work tasks:
- Preparations of project plans for various project phases and offshore campaigns.
- Evaluations of project planning needs, input to project WBS, CTR and develop a plan that is a tool for the project
- Participate in reporting and quality control of reports, documents, and drawings.
- Participate in meetings with clients
- Ensure that specific requirements from authorities, client and Odfjell Drilling are accommodated.
- Report cost, progress, and deviations in project to Client and Project Responsible.
- Preparations of project and portfolio plans with input from various sources.
- Establish and perform progress planning with trends and consequence analysis.
- Create multi-discipline schedules for different phases in projects such as, FEED and execution phases.
- Follow-up meeting with the project group to monitor and re-schedule activities where necessary.
- Follow-up procurement activities and delivery dates.
- Manpower reviews using reports such as histogram and S-curves.
- Other planning activities that specific projects require.
- Higher technical education or relevant experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Excellent IT skills in general.
- Familiar with Enterprise software like IFS or SAP.
- Excellent language skills in Norwegian and English, written/Oral
- Technical and multidiscipline understanding.
- Familiar/Experience from Studies, FEED and general E&I projects.
- Familiar/Experience from yard or offshore installation
- Familiar/Experience in project planning.
- Norwegian mandatory.
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental conscientious
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Norwegian and English is an absolute requirement.
- Extensive computer skills
- “Yes we can´´ attitude
- Willingness to take on responsibility and willingness to learn new products.
- Passion for project management
Who are you:
We are looking for a person who has the passion and wants to learn more about project management. For us both the technical and administrative parts of project management is crucial to achieve our goals and we need your understanding of this. If you are willing to learn and at the same time willing to use your experience and education in Odfjell Engineering’s interest, you might be the person we are looking for.
We can offer:
- A professional environment with diversified tasks
- The group is facing new challenges in new areas that opens for good professional and personal development.
- Extensive course programs management course / general management training
- Competitive benefit package with regards to wages, offshore compensation, insurance, and pension plan
- Mobile telephone and home internet connection
- Welfare benefits such as company cabins, subsidised training etc.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic, and good working environment
Contact person: Hugo Castillo
Contact number: +4798832620