Maintenance Supervisor Ekofisk 2/4K
Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
Operations has decades of platform drilling experience, running contract drilling operations on both the Norwegian and the UK Continental Shelves. We are now looking for a motivated Maintenance Supervisor to join our team in Tananger.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for budget development, cost tracking and financial reporting for non-operational assets
- Responsible for accuracy and quality of maintenance planning, reporting and cost control
- Responsible for seeking cost effective solutions for maintenance & projects without compromising on safety or quality
- Co-ordinate & manage 3rd party contractors and their deliverables to ensure efficient execution of rig activities
- Lead & participate in maintenance audits, including offshore visits as required
- Facilitate client Technical Authority approval as required
- Primary contact for Technical Operation Support.
- Primary contact for Class. (DNV)
- Undertake field visits and make recommendations accordingly to ensure maintenance and repair procedures are in place and actively carried out.
- Continually seek to improve the services provided
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Engineering degree or recognized technical qualification with relevant experience within Oil & Gas drilling area
- 3 years’ experience in a technical supervisory role within drilling industry
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects of maintenance delivery including planning, scope of work, contractor management and financial control.
- Operational knowledge of codes, standards and regulations relating to Oil & Gas Industry
- Good leadership and collaborative qualities to cooperate with offshore/onshore supervisors and client representatives
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
Learning and development support
Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
Flexible home office opportunities
Add benefits for your location (mobile phone, home internet connection, welfare benefits)
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.
Contact person: Olav Birger Sørland / Rig manager
Contact number: +4790960348