Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
The Maintenance Planner is part ofthe onshore team supporting the Johan Sverdrup Drilling Platform, and is,together with the Maintenance Supervisor, responsible for follow-up of maintenanceactivities according to contract specifications.
- Plan and follow-up maintenance activities together with the Maintenance Supervisor, the offshore teams and Client
- Tailor maintenance plans to optimize according to drilling operations and avoid use of rig time
- Schedule repairs and assist in planning main overhauls and BOP recertification
- Perform maintenance verifications according to verification plan
- Follow up subcontractors with regards to workload, coordination and facilitation of offshore work as well as finalization commercially
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Technical education from university or similar. Long experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with maintenance planning and rig-specific knowledge
- High level of knowledge of planning tools like Project Planner and Safran, as well as knowledge of the Client’s management system
- Offshore certificate
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Flexible home office opportunities
- Mobile phone, home internet connection, welfare benefits
Contact person: Erik Leidland
Contact number: 934 97 729
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.