Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
We are now strengthen our team, and are looking for a tidy and structured logistic operator to join our team in the Warehouse in Tananger.
Our next logistic operator should be a person that have:
· Trade certificate in logistic
· Total 3 years work experience
· Must have a driver’s license, travelling crane certificate, forklift certificate, narrow-aisle forklift and side forklift/stacker forklift (T3,T4,T5,T8 and G4)
· General computer knowledge
· Good Norwegian and English skills, both written and oral
Some of the work task that our logistic operators does, is:
· Registration of goods to/from the warehouse and workshop
· Coordinate receipt control, visual control, label and storage of equipment at the base
· Internal transport
· Organize return on 3.part equipment
· Contribute with communication & planning between warehouse and workshop
· Ensure equipment is delivered according to internal and external requirements
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.