Engineer Structural P&E
Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, andsustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for ourclients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with thetechnology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are lookingfor talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realisethe opportunities ahead.
The Projects and Engineering department in Stavanger is experiencing increasedworkload and a wider portfolio and is therefore looking for more colleagues. Areyou our new structural engineer?
- Structural calculation and construction
- Work descriptions and evaluate installation methods
- Study and project execution within drilling facilities
- Engineering work packages
- Perform surveys
- Technical input to tender
Knowledge,Skills & Qualifications:
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within engineering with minimum 5 years experience
- 2D design experience (Microstation and/or Autocad)
- 3D design experience (Inventor)
- Finite element method (FEM)
- Good theoretical understanding concerning statics and steel constructions
- Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as Norsok, DNVGL and Eurocode
- Preferable valid offshore certificate and valid health certificate
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a newway of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we driveinnovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business.Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue toshape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivatingworkplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focuson ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels ofempowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion arepre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our companyvalues should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders andemployees alike.
Learning and development support.
Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment.
Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement.
Flexible home office opportunities.
Add benefits for your location (mobile phone, home internet connection, welfare benefits).
We use Semac background checks in our recruitment process.
Contact person: Joakim Nesheim
Contact number: 48189262
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.