Discipline Lead Integrity & Maintenance P&E
Projects & Engineering is an essential part of Odfjell Technology, boasting teams of highly skilled engineers, project managers, and support personnel situated in Bergen, Stavanger, Aberdeen, and Manila. Our unique current service offering has gained wide recognition in the industry, and we are now preparing to expand our business further.
A significant part of this expansion involves strengthening our competent, flexible, and robust organization. Together, we will ensure the delivery of our existing portfolio and seize new opportunities. We believe that standardized processes and organizational setups across locations serve as the bedrock for a ‘one-team culture’ and will pave the way for future growth.
We are, therefore, looking for a motivated, proactive, and ambitious Discipline Lead – Integrity & Maintenance to join our journey. In this role, you will not only lead your local team but also assume global responsibility for ensuring quality and competence sharing within your discipline.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor/Master of Science Degree in an engineering/technical subject relevant for the discipline (extensive experience can compensate for formal education)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and guide a team of engineers
- Proficient with best practises, methodology, software and tools relevant for the discipline
- Commercial and strategic mindset, with ability to actively seek opportunities to expand/optimize our business
- Commitment to fostering a culture of quality, continuous improvement, and innovation within the discipline team
- Appreciation for diverse cultures and work environments
- A collaborative mindset, capable of working with multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams, including other departments and external partners, to achieve project objectives
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Global technical discipline responsible:
- Ensuring competence and training within the discipline
- Ensuring continuous improvement of methodology and best practises relevant for the discipline
- Support recruitment on other locations
2. Local line manager for discipline group on your location:
- Resource allocation
- Personnel responsibility
- Ensure capacity/recruitments
3. Lead and participate in planning, execution and evaluation of projects – including input to CTRs, bids and tenders
Division of efforts between 1, 2 and 3 will depend on the size of the discipline globally, and number of team members locally.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
In Odfjell Technology, our vision is to use our heritage and expertise to support the energy transition. Our overarching goal is to deliver services and technology that enhance safety, reduce time and costs, and decrease carbon emissions.
Regardless of your location, if you aspire to shape the future of P&E, contribute to value creation, and promote continuous improvement, this role is ideal for you. Our aim is to evolve into an engineering company with an unwavering commitment to quality in every facet.
Contact person: Linn Karine Aarseth
Contact number: +4791705074