Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
The role will involve activities relating tomarketing, sales, product line development and customer service to drivebusiness growth and market share.
- Commercial objectives and implementation of strategic action plans in collaboration with VP Operations and VP Business Improvement. Update and follow up the business development strategy action plans.
- Pricing strategy – suggest pricing strategy to EVP and CRC/TC committee meetings.
- Benchmarking of services provided by Odfjell Technology.
- Delivering a competitive tender; negotiation of major tenders, pricing and positioning of the company’s products, commercial risk analysis.
- Risk analysis regarding new contracts.
- Develop new business models to enhance customer relationships and drive future growth and transformation, propose new innovative business models and/or concepts, responsible for optimization of current contracts contractually and commercially.
- Communicate client requirements ensuring that processes and organization can meet the requirements.
- Contribute within the Odfjell Technology management group to develop the business area objectives.
- Marketing and branding.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Higher education within Business Development or equivalent. Long experience may compensate for the lack of theoretical education.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good communication skills, both in Norwegian and English.
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Flexible home office opportunities
Contact person: Henrik Johannesen
Contact number: 90883902
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.