Business Management Controller
Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
We are looking for a motivated and analytic controller, who is ready for a new challenge with a company that is quickly growing.
- Responsible for continuous cost control and business management on assigned entities
- Responsible for month end/budget/forecast/year-end reporting on assigned entities
- Support management and operations in making good business decisions
- Contribute to improved risk management for assigned entity
- Take initiatives and ownership regarding improvements on financial system setup and business process improvements
- Manage a small team
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years relevant education within finance and accounting
- 5 years’ experience within financial and accounting processes
- Knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient financial and business management processes
- Proactive and highly developed communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, service oriented and task focused
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Experience with business control from the Oil and Gas industry and International exposure is an advantage
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Flexible home office opportunities
- Add benefits for your location (mobile phone, home internet connection, welfare benefits)
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.
Contact person: Krista Marianne Jakobsen
Contact number: +4793240319