Business Management Controller
Do you have a keen eye for detail, a strategicmindset, and a knack for turning financial data into actionable insights? Joinus as a Business Management Controller at Odfjell Technology!
At Odfjell Technology, we’re committed to delivering safe,efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbonemissions for our clients. While merging 50 years of industry experience with thetechnology of tomorrow, across 20+ countries, we’re seeking talentedindividuals to join our team and drive transformative change.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee month-end, budget, forecast, and year-end reporting for specified entities.
- Support VP Finance in day-to-day management of finance function.
- Contribute to quality monthly management reporting within the assigned business area, ensuring adherence to Corporate guidelines.
- Supervise cash management and reporting in the designated business area, in line with Corporate guidelines.
- Contribute to optimizing working capital in the assigned business area
- Contribute to improved risk management in the assigned business area
- Concentrate on enhancing business management processes.
- Engage in monitoring the performance management system (ICE).
- Strengthen expertise and knowledge-sharing within the finance team for the assigned business area, including developing an efficient Business Controller team with the VP Finance.
- Engage in Business Management improvement initiatives, actively challenging and supporting continuous organizational enhancement.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as requested by VP Finance in the assigned business area.
- >5 years relevant education within finance and accounting
- >5 years experience with financial and accounting processes
- Some years experience with an audit firm is beneficial
- Knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient financial and business management processes
- Structured, service oriented and task focused
- Proactive and highly developed communication and cooperation skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Flexible home office opportunities
- Mobile phone, home internet connection an other welfare benefits
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.
Contact person: Stig Straus-Olsen
Contact number: 92611825