Business Consultant Finance GBS
Odfjell Technology has five decades of experience operating worldwide, serving both offshore and onshore markets. Our integrated business model enables us to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products and services designed to create value for our clients.
Our highly competent, dedicated and experienced workforce are well equipped to find solutions to the challenges of today and tomorrow. The energy transition is one of today’s greatest challenges and our vision is to use our heritage and expertise to support the industry as it transitions to new energy solutions.
Our people are the pillar of our success, and we are always in the search of talent who will help us realise the opportunities ahead.
We are now looking for a competent and enthusiastic Business Consultant to join our Finance team in Bergen.
• 3-5 years relevant education within project control, project planning, finance and accounting
• 3-5 years experience within financial and accounting processes
• Experience from ERP systems
• Knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient financial processes
• Innovative thinking and improvement skills
• Proactive and highly developing communication and cooperation skills
• Structured, service oriented and task focused
• Flexible and able to coordinate several
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
• In house “consultant for hire” for all business areas. Tasks can be, but not limited to, temporary Business Controller, Project Controller, Accountant, System Controller, and Improvement consultant
• Facilitate and participate in improvement processes for all business areas and GBS disciplines, hereunder challenge and support the organization towards continuous improvement
• Take initiatives and ownership regarding improvements on financial system setup
• Contribute with financial statements and reports
• Perform ad-hoc tasks and analysis when required by VP Finance in assigned BA
• Contribute to continuous training and knowledge transfer to global finance personnel
• Contribute to obtain efficient communication with relevant customers and GBS resources to secure deliverables and continuous improvements
Performance responsibilities for position:
• Responsible for delivering good quality on assigned project
• Contribute to continuous improvement within GBS Finance global processes, procedures and guidelines
• Contribute to reach main goals for GBS together with GBS Leads and GBS personnel.
Contact person: Linda Wilhelmsen Nielsen
Contact number: 98206423