Odfjell Technology delivers safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions that save time, cost, and reduce carbon emissions for our clients. Our people connect 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With projects in more than 20 countries we are looking for talented people who can help us overcome the today’s challenges and realise the opportunities ahead.
We are looking for an Apprentice as a Logistic Operator to join our team in the Warehouse in Tananger. We want to attract apprentices to take their education in a new and renovated Workshop & Warehouse at our location, with dedicated and competent colleagues who are willing to share their expertise with you.
– Registration of goods to/from the warehouse and workshop
– Coordinate receipt control, visual control, label and storage of equipment at the base
– Internal transport
– Organize return on 3.part equipment
– Contribute with communication & planning between warehouse and workshop
– Ensure equipment is delivered according to internal and external requirements
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
Contact person: Trond Karlson
Contact number: +4790474648
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.