Odfjell Technology søker Maintenance Engineer
In Odfjell Technology,our vision is to use our heritage and expertise to support the energytransition. Our overall aim is to safely deliver services and technology whichreduce time, costs, and carbon emission.
The Maintenance Management department inOdfjell Technology is part of Engineering. Our team of engineers are located inBergen and in Manila.
Our main task is to develop new and optimizingexisting maintenance program for our internal and external customers. Thisincludes all steps from identifying maintenance objects, perform maintenanceanalysis, develop maintenance tasks, and evaluate the effectiveness of the maintenanceprogram.
There is an increased demand for our specializedservices, and we are seeking for motivated individuals, to join our team within MaintenanceManagement.
If you have the correct qualifications and you aremotivated to contribute in a hectic working environment with the “can do”spirit, we are looking for YOU.
- Establish and maintain maintenance management systems in internal and external projects
- Facilitate and perform maintenance analysis such as consequence classification, FMECA, RCM and FTA
- Develop maintenance routines and establish maintenance programs
- Develop performance standards and barrier management
- Evaluate and process change requests to optimize established maintenance programs
- Participate/lead multidiscipline projects for developing and optimizing maintenance strategies
- Perform CTR-activities/offers, both study and project related
- Lead and participate in planning, implementation, completion, and evaluation of projects. Overall responsibility for assigned projects
- Ensure that appropriate processes are carried out in accordance with the requirements given by the authorities, external customers, and Odfjell Drilling
- Participate in development and control of reports, documents, and drawings
- Perform surveys and verifications offshore and onshore
- Higher education (MSc, BSc or equivalent). Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Experience with developing and maintaining maintenance management systems
- Experience with mobile offshore drilling units and fixed platforms
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation, drawings, and schematics
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Proficient in Excel and preferably experience with use of database tools
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate risk
- Ability to take initiative and make sound judgement within applicable scope, procedures, and guidelines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross functional team
- Structured, accurate, systematic, and committed to deliver within deadlines
We can offer:
- Competitive benefit package with regards to wages, offshore compensation, insurance, and pension plan
- Mobile telephone and home internet connection
- Welfare benefits such as company cabins, subsidised training etc
- A dynamic, enthusiastic, and good working environment
- Project management course/general management training
Contact person: Lars Garen
Contact number: +47 464 31 321