Odfjell Technology has five decades of experience operating worldwide, serving both offshore and onshore markets. Our integrated business model enables us to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products and services designed to create value for our clients.
Our highly competent, dedicated and experienced workforce are well equipped to find solutions to the challenges of today and tomorrow. The energy transition is one of today’s greatest challenges and our vision is to use our heritage and expertise to support the industry as it transitions to new energy solutions.
Our people are the pillar of our success, and we are always in the search of talent who will help us realise the opportunities ahead.
We are now looking for a competent and enthusiastic Instrumentation Engineer to join our team in Bergen.
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Additional electrician, instrumentation or automation certificate is an advantage
- Estimation, concept, studies, engineering & design, project execution
- Oil & Gas, wind & green technology
- Electrical/Instrument/ Drilling Control engineering
- Offshore surveys, workshop and installation follow up offshore and at yard stays
- Coordination and mechanical completion and commissioning support
- Contribute in project(s) and deliver on time and budget assigned work tasks
- Familiar with rules and regulations for electrical installations on marine installations such as PTIL, NORSOK, ATEX, OLF, DNV and IEC.
- Experience with modification work at fixed and mobile drilling units on NCS
- Preferable experience within related projects and tasks for oil & gas, offshore wind and green technology
- Familiar with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
- Experience with project deliveries and key customers’ expectations
- Experience with all relevant laws, regulations and standards according above mentioned topics
- Preferable familiar with related software as for example Autocad and Febdok
- Committed, motivated and safety conscientious
- Creative and constructive
- Determined and result oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Norwegian and English as a minimum
- Team player and developer
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Extensive computer skills
Why you should join our team
The Odfjell group recognises that the shift to renewable energy requires a new way of thinking. By leveraging diverse, cross-functional teams we drive innovation, sustainability, and technological improvements across the business. Our people are at the heart of what we do to drive change as we continue to shape and grow the business.
We strive to create a satisfying and motivating workplace for our employees and an arena for sharing experiences with a focus on ongoing learning and development. Our employees report high levels of empowerment, open dialogue, and trust.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are pre-conditions to succeed in a global marketplace. We believe our company values should be reflected in the everyday behaviour of our leaders and employees alike.
- Learning and development support
- Collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Part of a global company with opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time-off, insurances and retirement
- Flexible home office opportunities
- Add benefits for your location (mobile phone, home internet connection, welfare benefits)
We live our core values – creative, competent, result oriented, committed – while always being safety conscious.
Contact person: Martin Ivarsflaten Contact number: +47 980 73 226